Wednesday 17 November 2010

Morning coffee with Josh Hartnett...


picture Kidston Liam
source: Courier Mail
Guess what and who I saw today? Seriously.....

I was walking to my place of work this morning past the city Botanical Gardens and saw something that looked quite interesting, so I decided to have a bit of a nosy. I worked out that it was some kind of a film set and just thought that it would be some student group working on an assignment.... I do work at a University.
 As I got closer I thought to myself  "rather big budget student assignment" (!) and then realised that I was walking straight through a real movie shoot - oops!

The (younger) girls at work soon put me right and told me that Josh Hartnett was filming a movie called 'Singularity' at Government House. A bit of excitement for a work morning?

So when it came to caffeine hit time, I had to walk past again to get to the coffee shop - and there he was, in full costume. So...OK I didn't actually have morning coffee with Josh Hartnett... but I did walk past him holding my take away skinny flat white!

I was way too chicken busy to go star hunting again, so the girls took my camera (that now permanently comes with me wherever I go) and took a few shots of the action.


trying to be discreet....
"I am taking a photo of my friend!



I so need a better zoom lens...

look closely...!

Hope your day was just as exciting.
x

7 Comments and thoughts:

  1. Too funny, Bethan! I relate - I feel naked going out without my camera now ☺. Just as well my phone takes good photos! J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. is one of the guys on the horses Josh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure there is only 1 horse & 1 guy...taken while he was in motion.
    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see two horses and two guys. the second horse behind is a bit lighter and the guy on it is holding the flag.
    I bet Josh looks better in real life than on the movie screen...lucky you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Josh! I´m jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who knew that life was that exciting here in Brissie!

    Best wishes and happy weekend,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You star spotter and right at your work place! Well, now you can be the star because you have just won my give away - Congratulations! Pop over and take a look and then email me your details. ;-)

    ReplyDelete